Dear SpringerAlerts Subscriber,
We are delighted to introduce you to a new journal Genomic Medicine which will be publishing its first issue in 2007.
Genomic Medicine will publish original papers and articles on all aspects of genomic medicine. The aim of the journal is to provide an excellent resource for the publication of peer-reviewed research papers and articles on a wide range of genome-based fields with proven and/or likely implications for the current and future practice of clinical medicine and public health. The wide scope of the journal reflects the rapidly expanding and broad nature of the field of genomics.
Benefits of publishing in Genomic Medicine include:
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission: Your manuscript can be submitted electronically and you can track its progress online, via the state-of-the-art submission and peer-review system, Editorial Manager.
- Article-by-article publishing for rapid publication: Online First Articles are published as soon as they have been fully proofed and corrected. They are citable by doi number and are posted online weeks ahead of print publication.
- No page charges or limits. We do not levy page or submission charges or limit the number of words, tables, or figures.
- Springer Open Choice: Authors of journal articles can chose to have their journal article made available with open access in exchange for payment of a basic fee. More...
- Maximum exposure: Online publication through SpringerLink ensures that your article has the highest and broadest visibility. Over ten million desk-tops worldwide will have access to Genomic Medicine.
- Online supplementary material: A special feature of the journal is the availability of additional online publication of supplementary material such as three dimensional figures, sequence data and alignments, animations, short videos, etc., at no cost to authors.
For more information, please visit the Genomic Medicine homepage.
Springer, New York