The University of the Aegean Library is actively contributing (until the end of 2017) to the following online magazines:
- American Anthropologist
- American Journal of Archaeology
- Annals of Mathematics - Second Series
- Annals of Probability
- Annals of Statistics
- Annual Review of Anthropology
- Design Issues
- Design Journal – Aldershot
- Journal of Differential Geomety & JDG-Su
- Journal of Educational Research
- Journal of Environmental Education
- Information Design Journal
- Management Science
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis
- Transactions of the American Mathematical Society
Access control is preformed through IP address recognition directly by the publishers.
Additionally, the University of the Aegean Library, as a member of HEAL-Link, has access to an extensive number of digital journals and e-books as well as to bibliographical databases from which users can retrieve the full text of the article they are interested in.
Access is possible through the HEAL-Link Portal (http://www.heal-link.gr). Access control is preformed through IP address recognition directly by the publishers. Certain publishers support Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure (AAI) through the shibboleth software. Legislation for Copyright issues is applied to electronic publications in the same way as it is applied to the printed ones. On using the service of electronic journals, users should know that:
- They accept the provisions of the legislation being in effect for Copyright and Related (Law 2121/93; Article 14, Law 3049/2002and Article 81, Law 3057/2002) and that the systematic storage or printing of entire content of copies of electronic journals and books is prohibited.
- They responsibly declare that the information will be used exclusively for personal study or research.
Access to the list of subscriptions to electronic journals of the Hellenic Academic Libraries Association (HEALLink) is provided through the HEAL-Link webpage: